And that is just the public side of the fence painted. I still need to find a warm day to paint the inside of the fence.
I am so tired tonight, I hate to think of the next step but it is supposed to rain for the next few days and turn colder so I have a built in excuse to skip painting for awhile.
I must say that if you have to paint a picket fence, I would recommend the Wagner Power Painter. I painted this fence for years with a brush. It would take me DAYS and DAYS. But with the Power Painter, it takes a day to paint the outside and a day to paint the inside.
It is a pain in the patoot to clean the thing but cleaning is easier than hours on your haunches painting with a brush.
- Sometimes (hopefulblahblahblah.wordpress.com)
- The New American Dream Boys: Adam D’Angelo & Charlie Cheever of Quora (socialtimes.com)
- White Picket Protection (homesecuritysystems.net)
- Vinyl Fencing (denisejonesy.wordpress.com)
- Maybe One Day I’ll See You In Suburbia (coachraidbard.wordpress.com)