You know I have been working on moving our small master bathroom from the 80s to the present. I have finished the process although I plan on replacing the shower doors next summer. We were surprised this week that the smaller of our two furnaces had developed a crack in the heat exchanger and had to be replaced. $2000 later, I will wait for more renovation. Sigh.
I am pleased with the results of the renovation though. Check it out.
Nothing much. Just new paint, new medicine cabinet, new vanity, counter and sink, faucet, and flooring. I think we have entered the 21st century. AND, a 60 year old woman did it all by herself! I have a definite feeling of accomplishment!
- Remodel: Day 152 – Bathroom Tile Time (tippytoesandtantrums.typepad.com)
- Bathroom designs with pictures (the-stuff-i-like.com)
- Back Again and a New Project (goingbackwards.wordpress.com)
- Bathroom designs photos 2013 (the-stuff-i-like.com)
- Designing an Eco-Friendly Bathroom in Your Home (redenvelope.com)
- A Step Forward…I think. (goingbackwards.wordpress.com)