- 1/2 cup couscous
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1 teaspoons salt, plus pinch for couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh oregano
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley
- 1 whole lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes or sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup drained and quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Rinse couscous in fine mesh strainer, under cold water, lay out on parchment sprinkle with pinch of salt. Fold in 1/2 and lay on baking/cookie sheet. Unfold and lay a tilapia filet diagonally on each parchment. Salt and pepper fish, inside and out. Place herbs on fish along with 1/2 of lemon, and 1/2 of red onion. Put garlic, and remaining lemon and red onion on fish and lay tomatoes and artichoke hearts around outside of couscous, creating somewhat of a wall. Pour wine over fish and dot with butter. Fold over edges of parchment paper, stapling if necessary, to create and almost airtight seal. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Carefully open and serve.