- 1 1/2 cups basil
- 2 -5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Mix everything together in food processor except the oil and lemon. If using a Vitamix, place all ingredients (including oil and lemon juice) in blender and mix at level 7.
- Once everything is mixed well, drizzle with lemon and oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- Serve on pasta or just about anything that needs a pick me up.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days.