This is adapted from Recipezaar.com #31456. I served it with my homemade spicy salsa and real shredded cheese.
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium carrot, scraped and shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- commercial salsa
- commercial guacamole
Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warm.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Fold burrito style.
Serve immediately with salsa and guacamole.